A Facebook Posting that Sticks

A few days ago I had the opportunity to copy a post from a friends page. on Facebook.  I think it pretty much speaks to itself about what is meant from it.  My main point to this post is simply to convey to everything that we need to pray people!  Pray and I mean pray! Here it is:
Hi Lord, it’s me. We are getting older and things are getting bad here. Gas prices are too high, no jobs, food and heating costs too high. I know some have taken you out of our schools, our marriages are failing and the devil is winning it seems, but Lord I'm asking you to come back and re-bless America. We really need you! There are more of us who want you than those who don't! Thank You Lord, I Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

outreachnc.blogspot.com provider of evangelism,church growth http://reachnc.blogspot.com/rss.xml?orderby=updated